We are IBHYA
The Intra Business High Yield Agency
IBHYA is not just another business consultant which delivers standard, one solution fits all business consultancy services. IBHYA's business consulting services are carefully tailored to suit each and every single client perfectly.
To be the one stop solution provider for SME business units worldwide
Transform small business operations to par multinational corporations
Integrity, Quality, Humility, Simplicity, Curiosity and, Creativity
Keep it Simple
If you don't drive your business, you will be driven out of business
A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business
If you have one good idea, people will lend you twenty
Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
The way to get things done is not to mind who gets the credit for doing them
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something
Thomas A. Edison
Ideas pull the trigger, but instinct loads the gun
IBHYA through its innovative business consulting services, helps businesses achieve, without any added excess baggage what they originally set out to achieve, in real quick time increasing efficiency, loyalty, sustainability, productivity, profitability and public relations under economical usage of resources. We help not just companies involved in active "For Profit Business Activities" but also "Not Solely For Profit Organisations" just as, but not entirely restricted to governments, government organizations, non-profit institutions, NGO's & educational institutions.
Details create the big picture
Sanford I. Weill
Our work is the presentation of our capabilities
If it is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it
Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great
John D. Rockefeller
You can learn from everybody
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing
IBHYA assists organisations progressively and continuously exceed industry benchmarks and set their own benchmarks through a seamlessly concerted collaboration of different people, skills, tools and technologies to identify and develop appropriate "cross industry domain" ideas that are readily embraced by their teams, suppliers and customers. We help you Sustain, Survive, Systematize, Surge, Spread & Succeed!
IBHYA helps its clients increase productivity by ensuring core business activities are done faster, better and cheaper by transforming their operations as proactive, responsive, efficient and cost effective as possible, through innovative cross domain solutions to help them easily scale heights never thought possible. Simply put, IBHYA helps its clients to build more lean, agile, core strong, innovative, efficient, productive and profitable organisations.
IBHYA's business consulting services are so unique that our business consultants always approach your problems with a holistic view: even if you insist otherwise and not pay for it, and tailor solutions to suit your requirements, those that benefit your company immensely, not just immediately but also in the long-run. Our business consultants, do not give you pseudo solutions like many other business consulting services firms do, but concrete effective benefiting solutions.
IBHYA's business consulting & business services are Precise, Problemsolving, Perfect & Pocketfriendly.CEO, Raj Karunakaran
IBHYA is not just another business consultancy which delivers standard, one solution fits all business consultancy services.
IBHYA's business consulting services are carefully tailored to suit each and every single client perfectly.
IBHYA Keeps it Simple
IBHYA's business consultants work seamlessly with your team to trim out the unnecessary fat that holds your company back and re-engineer your business processes to help it achieve a laminar workflow even through turbulent situations. We are probably the only business consultancy firm to extend premium business consulting services to micro organisations with an ultimate goal to bring costs down and, efficiency, throughput, agility & profitability up.
We keep things Simple-Straightforward-Stupid. Our consulting methodology is built upon the principle that all processes within a business are 80 percent common sense & only the other 20 percent is technology & technique: the latter bears fruit only if the former prevails. We make sure that common sense prevails throughout your business system so that principles, processes and procedures idiot-proof themselves. An idiot-proofed (error-proofed) business process needs significantly less resources to work errorfree than one that isn't. A system wide idiot-proofed business will have seamless integration between its upstream & downstream processes eliminating internal bottlenecks totally.